Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Kick in the Butt I Needed.........

So as you all know.. I have been struggling... and failing and trying and failing.... well you know what I mean... Something just isnt working here.. I have started the South Beach Diet again like I mentioned yesterday but was already wanting to give up... Adam Dad is in town and has stayed with us the past couple of days and last night everyone else went to bed and He and I sat outside on the patio... We talked about a lot.... One thing was weight... It was an eye opener....he was not mean... just honest... but like the say sometimes THE TRUTH HURTS...... He was around when i lost all the weight before... I can even word how and what he said last night.. but lets just say.. I was soooo tired this morning and I still go up and walked and then on my 15 minute break at work I walked around my building and then at lunch i have a walk date... I am not going to jinx this but thanks Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a good day
Kristin

3 comments:

Karyn said...

Not only does the truth hurt sometimes, but it sets us free as well! People who are brave enough to be truthful with us are real friends. Be thankful you have at least one.

Just do it, girl! You can succeed again - this time, permanently!

john - from fat to fit said...

You can't give up, just keep soldiering on! There will be ups and downs, sure, but you can get through them!

Lost Sheep said...

Hi,
I am the one who has been talking to you from Spark People. I saw your blog URL and thought to look it up.
You might want to take a look at mine.
http://neudawn.blogspot.com/

You can do it!