Monday, October 6, 2008

First Day South Beach Diet

I have decided to go back to doing the South Beach Diet. I have tried just cutting back counting calories and fat intake.. I need more structure than that... I know this diet works. I did it three years ago and had great success from it... I had a lot going on this weekend so I didnt prepare as much as I wanted to but I have today covered so when I get home tonight I am going to be fixing for the rest of the week... I have been slacking since being sick and I am sorry that I havent even really been doing my blog... I was ashamed.... I will be back in full force... Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I am so ready for it...
Be back tomorrow with a real blog.. lol
Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To play devil's advocate here (and to get you to think critically), what do you think will be different about this go round of "dieting?"

I'm not sure that dieting is the best bet for a long term, lifelong change. You've got to learn to eat healthily as a lifestyle, rather than thinking of it as a shorter-term diet.

Karyn said...

While it is true that you need to change your lifestyle, and you will need to find a way to eat that you can sustain for the rest of your life, sometimes we need a "kickstart" by using someone's "plan" or "diet".

Go for it Kristin....just because you've "been here before" doesn't mean that this time it isn't going to be permanent change!

Keep a positive attitude! You will do it!