Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dont want this to end.....

The past few days I have weighed in less and less.... Losing for 4 days in a row.. I dont want that to end... It helps me and pushes me to go further and futher.. Once again last night I was tired from work but I still got my workout clothes on and headed out the door ..That is two days in a row.. I walked 4 miles.. I feel so good after I do it... I wish that weather would permit me to do it everyday.. Though I cant say that in the past I didnt do it just because of the weather... I just dont know what is going on but I know that I always end up with some excuse to eat bad or not exercise.. but something is different this time and man it is a great feeling like THIS IS THE TIME I will lose this weight.. Adam even said Monday that there is just something different about you this time.. I see the want in you.. :) the greatest feeling in the world to hear that.. more motivation..
I for some reason could not sleep last night.. got to sleep after 12 sometime and was up at 4:30 I did 20 minute turbo jam workout and then walked my 4 dogs... Now I am soooo sleepy and feel kind of Pukey... Not sure if it is because I didnt eat anything... Just was not hungry.. so between not eating and hardly any sleep... Ahhhhh.. I still want to walk but you with the heat and already feeling blah... pukey ... should I walk.. I could do some weights and crunches in my house.. I really want to walk.. I have a while.. I dont walk until a little after 6 (just getting home from work then) so hopefully I feel better by then.. .
I would love to know some of your favorite exercises that you do and what makes you feel good about the weight loss journey you are on.. Let me know..

1 comment:

Heather said...

The feeling doesn't have to end, but don't be discouraged when you aren't losing every day it will happen, but you will still be working on a healthier you!
You are doing awesome. I hope you got your exercise in and it helped you to feel great.
For exercise I also walk my dog and do TJ. Tonight I did fat blaster. It is my favorite.