Monday, August 25, 2008

Planning and losing...... :)

So I know that I have said time and time again that I was doing this and doing that... I am going to exercise and eat healthy... I realized that I have not been doing what I said I was going to do.. .I was flipping through the tv trying to find something to watch and somehow I ended up on life time...There was a movie on called Queen Sized and so I watched it, and even though it was not about her losing weight or trying to lose weight it inspired me... I know that it was a movie but it was based off of a true story.... This girl as a big girl and she did not let that stop her... She ran for homecoming queen at her school and she made it.... :) she did it...:):) For some reason this movie put me in a different frame of mine... I stayed up until one planning what I was going to do sunday... cook, prepare, and exercise... I took 4 hours yesterday cooking and cutting and bagging my food for the week. I also figured up what day I was going to have what for the calories/carbs/fats/protein that I am tracking.... so I didnt go over at all... I planned my exercise...it has only been since 4:45 this morning that it all went into effect... but I feel great... and then I weighed in too... 10.7lbs woooohoooo.. I lost 10.7 lbs in 3 weeks and I have not put all my hard work and effort into it like I should... and now I am.. so what will I be losing now.. My first mini goal is 259.4 by august 31st and I am going to be sooooo close... I know that I can do it..........

No comments: