Thursday, August 21, 2008

MY MEASUREMENTS.........OMG.......WHAT


So... Let me start by saying opps, I have not been on this blog the past few days. I have two blogs and for some reason I cant copy and paste. I will be here from now on. I have been having a lot going on the past few days with the Tropical storm coming my way.. Getting prepared just in case...If I am not on here tomorrow you know why.... MOVING ON....
I received my TURBO JAM last night and I am soooo excited to start it... the first thing I did this morning was get Adam (fiancee) to measure me....(OMG it was horrible) HERE IT GOES...
MY MEASUREMENT************
Weight Today 269
Chest 51
Waist 42.50
Hips 53
R Thigh 31
L Thigh 31
R Bicep 16.50
L Bicep 16.5
R Calf 18.50
L Calf 18.50
I will be posting my measurements on here once a month until I reach my goal... I am starting to play around with Turbo Jam tonight... MY OFFICAL START is August 25 th

WISH ME LUCK

No comments: