Friday, August 15, 2008

WELCOME to the my Journey to a Better Me!!!!!

Hello My name is Kristin and welcome to my LIFESTYLE CHANGE...
Anyone to new to my site I have moved over from another blog site so I am on Day 12 of the Journey to a New Healthier Me.
I started out at 277 when it was all said and done and today I weighed in at 268.4.. ALOMOST 10 lbs.. I have created these blogs to put myself out there and hold myself accountable. How can I fail when I put myself out there, I would now not only be letting myself down but many other people. I vowed to be 100% open and honest out my weightloss/lifestyle change progress.
So if you are new. To kinda catch up with the others I want to do a small recap of what I have done and lets just say it hasnt been much. I have let things get it the way which is why I am having this blog. I will also post my old blogs from there over to here so you can read everything if you choose. Like I said I started out at 277 and for the last 12 days I started a workout schedule for the whole month which lasted ONE DAY.. really.. one day in total.. That whole week I was very dizzy and had a swollen knee. So in discovering myself and trying to change my life I realized that having the whole month planned out, I was setting myself up for failure. I need this to work this time. So I decided to try a new approach. I have been eathing alot healthier and working in some working out. My knee is about back to 100% so I am excited to move forward with this. I am not going to give excuses I am going to do it. I know my body and I need to be honest with you. A lot of my pains well ... BEING OVERWEIGHT it is going to happen that way.. your going to have aches and pains... YOUR KNEES and everything else are NOT meant to have all that weight depending on it.... You know what I mean... so as of today.. 12 days in I have lost 8.6 lbs... I am happy with that.. But could you imagine if I was in full force.

One other thing I do want to mention is that I will be going to the doctor to talk about my eating habits on my food.
PLEASE ANYONE THAT DOES READ THIS ... IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, SUGGESTIONS,MOTIVATION OR QUOTES... please send them my way...

No comments: