Friday, August 22, 2008

POURING RAIN..... and eating bad...


I want to know why it is that when there is bad wether and you get all cozy to relax you end up hungry and eating more...??? WHY... I came to work yesterday morning very excited about my new TURBO JAM and started my day off eating healthy.. Then I stopped.. We got sent home yesterday because of the Tropical Storm here and I all of the sudden was BLAH... I was sooo hungry.... I guess part of it was I had more time to eat and I am not used to that... I had a bowl of weight smart oatmeal to start.. good.. then about 9 glasses of water.. Then I got home at lunch. I have a cup of couscous with black beans...then a hour later a turkey sandwhich.. Then 5 hours later I had TWO BLT sandwhiches.. and right before bed I had a cup and a half of fat free no sugar added icecream.. I could not stay full. I was hungry... What is that about... I didnt exercise and I ate like a PIG...... WHY.... can anyone tell me why....So today the rain and wind is worse than yesterday and we are at work again.. I have the hunger pains I was having yesterday... If I go home how can I make sure I dont do it all over again... HELP HELP HELP.... The thing that pisses me off is the fact that I spent all that money on Turbo Jam and I had a chance to finally use it and I fail...I didnt weigh in this morning...

2 comments:

Peggi said...

Don't beat yourself up to badly. Just pull up your big girl panties and get on with it. LOL, that is a saying we use at work alot. I found your blog through spark people and will be checking in. You will love turbo jam, I am going down now to do 45 minutes of cardio party. it does take a while to get the hang of it. have fun, make it a great day. See you on the spark also.

Unknown said...

Try doing anything to keep yourself busy and distracted from food--a project you've been meaning to get around to, a hot bath, etc. Make a conscious choice that you're too good to give into silly temptations--especially because you know you only face them because you're bored and idle. Also try eating high-fiber and high-protein meals when you do eat--it will tend to keep you feeling fuller far longer. But most of all, as Peggi said, move forward, onward and don't dwell on it too much.