Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GOALS


So I have been trying to copy and past my old blogs but I just can not get it to work. I gave you a brief summary so from now on I will just go from now on with my life style change.... I will however put my goals on here and a select few things that I want you to know about me.
GOAL 1 August 31st- 259.4
GOAL 2 September 30th- 244.4
GOAL 3 October 31st- 234.4
GOAL 4 November 30th- 229.4
GOAL 5 December 22nd (family down for Christmas) 219.4
GOAL 6 January 31st 214.4
GOAL 7 February 28th 209.4
GOAL 8 March 31st 197.4
GOAL 9 April 30th 187.4
GOAL 10 May 31st 172.4
GOAL 11 JUNE 27th (my 30th Birthday) 160.0
GOAL 12 July 31st FINAL GOAL..... 150.0
150 GOAL 150 GOAL.... JULY 31st
277 Start 277 Start... August 4th
I wear now a very tight 20.... want to be in a size 8/9 that would be the GREATEST feeling EVER......
I have been struggeling with this weight problem all of my life.. this is it... IT IS OVER.. Please give me any tips, suggestions, motivation .. just anything that you think might help me on my way... Thanks and I will be back in the morning with more about me and my life style change...

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm glad to see you made some goals for your weight loss. I just want to say not to be discouraged if sometimes you don't reach a goal. Just re-write your goals to adjust them if that happens. It looks like you'll definitely hit this month's goal cause you're close to it already. I set my goals a little less optimistic than you, but it really gets me down when I don't reach my mini-goals. That's when I end up putting it all back on. So my first mini-goal is to lose 3 pounds by the end of this month. Technically, I already lost 3 pounds, but just in case it's only water weight, I'm not going to change my goal. Then maybe I can set a more optimistic goal next month. Keep going, a couple more weeks and your diet and exercise plan will be an established habit and it will seem much easier, at least that's how it worked for me!