Monday, September 15, 2008

5k in May

So first I am going to come out and say in order to save money I am going to be getting rid of my home phone and internet services for a while.. I have christmas coming up and a ton of family to spend money on.. gifts food..everything... I will be on here Mon-Fri and will keep you up to date on my progress.... This is something I have to do.. I have become so obsessed with reading and researching about weightloss and fitness that I dont have enough follow through.. What is the point in learning if I am not going to use the information I get... So I am hoping that this will help me put myself into full speed... I know that I could be doing way better than I am now....
I have some great news though.. I signed up for my first 5k ... In May... I know it is far away but it is my first 5k and I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited.. I need to like I said get my butt in full speed.. I want to do well.. I cant wait to tell my sister!!!!!
Well have a great day.. That is it for now...

1 comment:

MomeRath said...

WTG fellow sparker! Keep focused and utilize the information you're getting so you are ready for that 5k in no time.