Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Thoughts and comments.....

I really do not have much to say.. After yesterdays blog about being tired.. It didnt get any better... I am still very tired.. I actually went home after work and took a nap and some medicine.. I had a very painful stomach.. Not upset.. just cramping real bad... I woke up today in good spirits.. Hoping that today is the day I get back in the grove. I have all of my healthy snacks and lunch and water. I plan on doing my 4 mile walk and turbo jam tonight. I like doing the DVD but I love the walk.. gives me some time to clear my head of all the stress I have been putting on myself... I hope that tomorrow.. Let me rephrase that.. I KNOW THAT tomorrow I will be putting a great blog and telling you how good it felt to do all of this...
I have posted pictures of me... (sorry) from August 4th .. which was day one of this Lifestyle change for me.. I am getting closer and closer to Christmas everyday. I need to step it up.. I always go to this one blog and read her new and old stuff for motivation. Her blog site you can click on under my favorite blogs I follow. Hers is Chasing Iron. Her name is Sarah and she is a true inspiration and I am so happy for her... I know that I have never met her but feel that I have known her all of my life.. I read her blog like I said everyday.. And sometimes more than that...
I also want to mention that with Christmas coming I am wanting to be healthier for my sister. I want to say hey Danielle lets go for a jog.... or lets go workout... She is very fit and has now been running marathons.. I am very proud of her... She knows what she wants when she wants it and she gets it...
Well that is it for today... Weight today. 267.4
Started 277.5 August 4th
Current 267.4 September 9th
10.1 lbs lost.. I am not where I wanted to be but that is ok.. the journey will never end ... I am I am up for the challenge....
Kristin

1 comment:

MomeRath said...

Sorry you're still feeling tired, but I'm glad you're picking yourself back up. You can do this. Let us know how you're feeling tomorrow.