Monday, September 29, 2008

Still Sick ... but trying to pull through and Get my motivation back.....

I have been sick since last Monday... and like I said on Friday I used my sickness as a chance to eat whatever I wanted... I tried to tell myself that I was sick and that it didnt matter what I ate... Well, in the back of my head I knew... I was just making it worse on myself... That is ok... I know that I need to stop being so hard on myself... I need to pick myself up and just keep on going... I can do this... I have not given up on myself... I will not give up on myself.... I just need to find my groove.. see what works for me... Something that I am able to stick with for the rest of my life..... I talk to so many people and read so many blogs.. trying to see what works for others... While it is great to get ideas... I realize that I need to worry about myself and what I want to accomplish... I know what I need to do... I just need to do it... I have family coming this weekend and I am not even in the right direction of where I wanted to be.. I do have my family coming in December for Christmas.. I really need to get back into full gear.. I need to stop all of these excuses...I spoke with a girl at my work at lunch today and she is now training for a half marathon... Which puts back into my head.. OMG... I signed up for one in may.. with the shape I am in right now... there is NO way I could do it... So I am promising myself to try my best on my lifestyle change... I want to be ready for this...
What is a goal that you are reaching for and maybe put on the back burner or gave up on..? Lets do this together.. From losing weighting..running... reading more... taking vitamins.. I know that we all have our own goals.. Lets help each other... That is why we are on here...
Well tomorrow I will post my weight and diet goals as well as my exercise.. I have not yet exercised since I have been sick... So for now it is my diet I will be working on...
Have a great day.. and as always thanks for reading my blog...
Kristin

No comments: