Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Emotional Eater.....

Well... I have to say that I failed this weekend badly. I started out with picking a fight and then kept it going and going. So I ended up with no sleep. I then found out that my grandmother that lives in Virginia and I am all the way in Florida fell and no one was around to help her for a while.. The thing that got to me the most is that I love my grandmother so much and I talk to her about everything and I had talked to her FOUR times and she never told me.. I found out a week after it happened.. Lets just say my weekend went down from there... I didnt care .. I lied around and cired and ate whatever I was in the mood for. I didnt realize that I did that until I got to work this morning and I was reading my mail and found an article on Emotional Eating... WOW... I had no idea......I have gotten bad about emotional eating.. I do not have much to say.. NO EXCUSES... I need to suck it up.. .This is my life... my body...and my happiness.. I need to separate these things.. SUCK IT UP..... NOW..... I got down to 264.. today 267.. Still winning at work.. but i need to kick it up a notch... I CAN DO THIS.... I NEED TO DO THIS..... I WILL DO THIS......
I will be back tomorrow.. Have a great day...

No comments: