Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Biggest Loser and Willpower


Last night FINALLY the Biggest Loser came back on and I am so excited about it... I am this is the extra motivtion I need... I am missing something and cant seem to find it... its called WILLPOWER, and mine has been missing for 3 years now..... I dont want to be known as the fat girl anymore.. I am tired of it.. but why do I do nothing to fix it....CCSLOOKINGOOD and JEALLYBEAN72 are two of my biggest motivations... They are true inspirations and if you need anything.. go to there page and just read... see all that they have accomplished.. I would have given up by now if it wasnt for these two and my support hat home....
That is what the Biggest Loser does for me too.. Gives me that extra push... I wanted the green team to stay ... Sucks they got kicked off after the first week.. But WOW.. did you see them now.. they are doing great... I also am pulling for the yellow team and the red team...
I do not have as much time to write more this morning, I have a meeting to get too..
Here are 8 Mental Steps to self-motivation because that is where it needs to come from... Help from others is great.. but if you are not willing to motivate yourself then how can you succeed.
1. Start Simple
2. Keep good company
3. Keep learning
4. Stay Positive
5. Stop thinking
6. Know yourself
7. Track your progress
8. Help others
I think that this makes perfect sense... Would should all try these 8 SIMPLE rules
What is it that motivates you?

4 comments:

Amber said...

I am super excited for the new season of BL. I am rooting for orange and pink. I was shocked to see those "real inside ages". That's me! And I have to do something about it before I get any worse. A friend and I just started a blog yesterday, but for now its only for the two of us to use to keep on each other's case about losing weight. If we decide to let others read it, then I'll send you the URL for it. Hope things are going well. Sorry I haven't called yet. I have surgery tomorrow to remove some more skin around the mole and to have lymph nodes biopsied. And I have an MRI today to double check an area that lit up on a PET scan I had. They said it's probably a false positive, but they need to make sure it's not cancer. Once I get through all these tests/surgery and waiting for the results to come back, then I will really commit to my exercise. Lately its been to stressful and I don't have any extra time. It's been exhausting.

john - from fat to fit said...

Havent watched it yet but I've got Biggest Loser first episode on the DVR waiting for me. 120 minutes!

Anonymous said...

and YESYESYES to number 8 huh? its amazing how that CAN help you as well and how often we, as humans, CAN :) forget that.

M.

Usman Pasha Siddiqui said...

I was folllowing the Australian Biggest Loser. I think Australia has bigger people than the US!! What say you?