Saturday, September 13, 2008

Goals/Charity and me


I know that I have gone over my goals many times and they have not changed.. I may be a little behind on the weight loss but I am coming back slow... but I will end strong. I know that yesterday I was on sparkpeople and I put as a thread. When you reach your goal who would you like to meet.. I put BATISTA from the WWE... I can not help it.. I know it seems kinda funny and there are many people I would love to meet.. But he is and will always be at the top... After reading his book it really made me want to meet him that much more... He has started from the very bottom and HE is the one that never gave up until he reached where he wanted to be...well and he is HOT.. but mainly I think that he is a True Inspiration and that is why he would be number one of my list... Well anyways, one girl on the thread said "I understand wanting to meet someone you crush on ONLY when you're thin... but love yourself now Done Girls and the hotties will be attracted to your confidence, and maybe even think the stomach pooch is cute!" I just wanted to say that I understand your point but I really wasnt looking at it from that point.. Yes if I could meet him tomorrow I would, I would not ever turn up that chance to meet him BUT... I was using this as a goal... I will somehow meet him someday... I want to reach my GOAL FOR ME..... but it would be great to have that confidence when I meet him and at this moment it is on vacation.... my confidence has been gone for a while... very long vacation.. but it WILL be coming back soon.. I want it back.. believe me.. but I cannot all of the sudden say hey confidence ...there your are....

Moving on.... I also wanted to say that I was trying to find a way to raise money for charity but to bring my weight loss into it.. Like finding people..gyms...family.. (not sure who yet) to donate to the charity of my choice.. example $1 per pound lost... if I found 10 different people that would be $10 a pound... when I reach my goal of 150.. that will be 126lbs lost... So $1260.00

I of course would like to do more.. I would love to get ideas and where to go with this... Any ideas let me know.. I want to start this ASAP... I have made one proposal with a VERY big company, but I do not want to get my hopes up and I do not want to mention with who until I get a response....

So... Today is the first day of the rest of my life.. I am 1lb away to get back where I was August 31st before I gained 6lbs back... I am so done with the roller coaster weight... Here I come 150.

Tell my confidence to get ready too...

Weight - 265.4lbs

Mood - Excited to move on and do something about this

Diet - my plan is 1200calories

Exercise - I have about 2 hours of house cleaning... going to walk 4 miles today

Everyone have a great day!

Kristin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up fellow Sparker! Sounds like you have a good plan.

~GentleSpirit

HessMara said...

Heathermara from SP- your charity idea sounds great. I wouldn't mind meeting Baptista myself :)