Thursday, September 11, 2008

BIGGEST LOSER and DR PHIL



I am addicted to the Biggest Loser.. I love it.. I have watched every show every year that it has been out.. I have watched the reruns the marathons.. I think that I have seen every show that Jillian or Bob has been guest on.. I love it... It gets me soo pumped up and I am hoping that when the new season starts .. (with the new me in progress) I lose even more and stay motivated... In the past I get pumped up like I said but never did anything with it.. ALL TALK..I know I say that alot.. I was all talk and never did anything about it.. That is done.. I know that I am not giving it my all now and I know that I have never given it my all.. and that is why I am OBESE...FAT.... CHUBBY..... I dont want to hear another guy say I am not a chubby chaser and wonder if they are making fun of me... Why am I so hard on myself.. I dont know why..I know I can do this.. but I am my biggest sabatoge.... I will use anything to make an excuse.... BIGGEST LOSER.. here I come.. I cant wait ... I love seeing people do well and lose weight.. You would think that with all the diet,exercise, weightloss, and motivational shows or websites I go on.. I would do better.. I wouldnt be fat...WELL I am FAT...AND I AM SOOOO DONE BEING FAT and UNHEALTHY and most of all unhappy...
One more thing that I want to mention today..is the Dr Phil show.. I like him but some shows I do not watch.. But when i saw the Weightloss Race Challenge.. MAN it looks like it will be fun.. I only wish that I could get onto one of these shows.. I would kick butt on the biggest loser or even on the race challenge.. I am a quitter on myself but when I am in a challenge and others depend on me... i dont give up... So coming to this point as I am typing.. wow I think that i have finally figured it out... Yes I have my online support.. I love you guys.. Sparkpeople.com and my blog readers and Phit-n-phat.com but I need someone here physically with me doing the exercises with me and pushing me and I will push them.. I am going to find a workout partner TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Todays weight 267
Todays Mood- Excited
Diet- Poor..didnt pack anything ran out the door
Fitness- walk 4 miles tonight

No comments: