Friday, September 12, 2008

Unhappy ... and happy YMCA


I am just not doing well this week. I have been very up and down this week.. A lot of stress and work stuff going on... I overate last night, that being said I didnt eat anything all day until last night which i know is very bad. I hope that this weekend will help me get through this. I do have a little bit of good news though. I just found out that my company pays for 50% of my gym membership to YMCA as well as waving the sign up fee.. I am going to work it out to go.. $20 a month. Adam is going to pay for it for me for a Christmas present .... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that this and the start of the Biggest Loser helps me get out of my HORRIBLE FUNK I have been in.. I am so unhappy with myself it is unreal... That is ok.. Everyday is a new day.. Had a couple of bad days.. but I am still here for myself.. I am not giving up.. Just want to take care of this.......... I need to get this FAT UNHAPPY person GONE FOR GOOD...... I will do this...
Todays weight 266.4
Mood -- tired and depressed
Diet--- did not bring in food again .POOR
Exercise-- will go for my 4 mile walk. I will have no choice with that...

No comments: